PDF resume here
Freelance 3D Environment Artist | Digital Continue | January 2017 - April 2017
- Created 3D environment utilizing Unity engine for an unannounced title for Xbox.
Freelance 3D Environment Artist | Experiment 7 | March 2016 - Current
- Visualized and created 3D environments (Unity) for Magic Table Chess and Dungeon Chess for Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
Freelance 3D Artist | MLB Advanced Media | March 2016 - November 2016
- Created 3D baseball stadiums for broadcasting and 3D environments for VR (Unity).
Contract 3D Artist | Insomniac Games | July 2015 - March 2016
- Delivering high and low polygon models with textures for cinematic and in-game assets; vehicles and props for Spider-Man (PS4), utilizing PBR technique. Worked offsite with minimal direction.
Senior 3D Artist | Gameloft NYC | August 2011 - July 2015
- Conceptualized, created, implemented 3D environment assets for 4 mobile games; Spider-man Unlimited (Marvel), Cars (Disney-Pixar), Zombiewood (Gameloft), and Ice Age Village (Fox Entertainment Group).
- Directed and delegated tasks for less senior artists ensuring 3D assets quality to highest standard while keeping close communication with an Art Lead.
- Contributed 3D assets on multiple projects simultaneously.
Senior Environment (Level) Artist | Kaos Studios, THQ | March 2010 - June 2011
- Collaborated with game designers on visual development for a multiplayer campaign for AAA title, Homefront.
- Designed and created 3D environments include terrains, trees, and assets placements in Unreal engine.
- Worked closely with 3D prop artists on 3D assets suggestion. Balanced frame rate performance without losing visual quality of the project.
Freelance 3D Environment Artist | Spark Plug Games | October 2009 - March 2010
- Delivered 3D environments include high polygon models, textures, and scene lighting for 2D PC game, Escape from Frankenstein’s Castle (Big Fish Games).
Contract 3D Environment Artist | Seven45 Studios | September 2009 - December 2009
- Assisted with 2 environment sets creation include modeling, texturing, and lighting for a console game, Power Gig: Rise of the Six String.
- Self directed while contributing work remotely with the team from Boston.
Senior 3D Artist | Tilted Mill Entertainment | February 2007 - September 2009
- Led a Sim City Societies (PC) team as a lead visual artist. Responsible for visual development and creation of 3D architectures. Managed and conducted final approval of 3D assets.
- Contributed modeling, texturing, UI designing skills for various PC games include Nile Online (www.playNileOnline.com), Mosby’s Confederacy, Hinterland, Children of the Nile: Alexandria, and Sim City Societies: Destinations Expansion Pack.
3D Artist | Tilted Mill Entertainment | March 2004 - February 2007
- Contributed 3D, 2D, and animation in-game art assets; environments, characters, and UI for Caesar IV and Children of the Nile (PC games). Assisted with high polygon modeling for cinematic.
3D & UI Artist | Cyber Warrior Inc. | March 2002 - November 2003
- Visual developed and created level arts and UI for MMORPG game, Rubies of Eventide.
3D Artist | Black Box Digital | August 2000 - November 2000
- Modeled, textured, and animated cel-shaded characters for Zoog Disney TV project.
- Pratt Institute | BFA Computer Graphics and Interactive Media | 1996 - 2000
- University of Virginia | Certified in Grow to Greatness : Smart Growth for Private Businesses | 2013 - 2014
- U Penn | Certified in An Introduction to Marketing | 2014 - 2015